- 30% more accurate email validator
- We now support Linkedin Sales Nav urls as well as Linkedin recruiter urls.
- Start Node + Note Node in sequences. Start your sequences more clearly with a start node and write notes to yourself about what the flow does.
- Undo / Redo button in sequences
- More filters on the leads page. Filter by people with / without emails and linkedin urls.
- The dashboard will more clearly show when you have run out of leads (#1 reason a campaign stops running)
- you can now have separate imap and SMTP settings (this makes using something like Mailgun or Sendgrid possible as a sender, just be warned that this limits our ability to know when a sender has replied).
- we are now actively checking for bounced emails from email warming. If an email address bounces more than 3 messages, they are banned from email warming and removed from the email warming pool. It may be that someone inadvertently turned on a spam filter or something to prevent emails from being sent.
- you can now scrape pages of leads directly from linkedin! Checkout the chrome extension and do a search. when you are on the page https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/ with the results, open the chrome extension and click